Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So far away

Life at the moment is busy busy. I work from Tuesday to Thursday at Tagai high school as a tutor with the year 8 and 9s. Starting this Friday I will be running a weight loss program for a small group of women who are wanting to embrace a healthier lifestyle. On Tuesday night I am conducting an information evening with a view to starting up a Toastmasters club. And let’s not forget choir practice, Rotary meetings and ….. trainee check-out chick.

Add to this some amazing friends, a busy social calendar and a great community spirit. All in all, I love living here.

But life is what happens when you’re busy making plans. Yesterday my Mum rang. My brother has been having a series of tests. The doctor has rung to tell him that the results are in and ..... well, they could be better. I will have more news this afternoon. I wish  was home.

At the moment – life is fragile.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your brother Silvana (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs my friend... remember the power of prayer, the internet and just talking on the phone

    ReplyDelete