Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is there a procrastinators' annonymous? Quick, sign me up.

I lay in bed of a morning and plan my day - "I'm going to do this and this and this". And then I get up. And then I don't know what happens, but my best laid plans sometimes (often?) don't come to fruition. Making a to-do list helps. And keeping away from the computer helps too :)

I have a full day ahead of me and there is so much I can do to fill in the hours. Instead of planning what to do, I should make a list of what not to do:
1. stay away from the computer
2. do not turn on the TV
3. drink less coffee - 'I'll just check my emails while I drink my coffee'
4. do not procrastinate!!!!!

So - in keeping with #1 and #4 on my list - I bid you adieu and will get on with my day. But first - I need a coffee.

Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment