Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's amazing what a good deep sleep does for you. If I can ignore the fact that half the day is almost gone :) I can enjoy the luxury of waking up late and taking my time to do .... whatever. There's a certain decadence in not having to rush around and be somewhere at a given time.

Another beautiful day here in Bristown. One of those days where I look out the window and see lots of greenery, slight breeze blowing (is that a zephyr?) and I feel grateful. There's something about a freshly mown lawn, the odd spot of colour that comes from little flowers dotted here and there, blue skies and sunshine.

I don't want to be anywhere else - I don't want to be anybody else.

Life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. Felt I should comment and say hello. I know the feeling of waking and feeling refreshed. It hasn't hapened too often lately but today, yes. Have a lovely Sunday and I'll keep an eye on your blog in future.
    Take care.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete