Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life is good. I've chosen this as my blog name as I truly believe that my life is good. I have 3 amazing children with 3 equally wonderful partners, a loving mother, 2 fine brothers, good friends, a job, good health and I live in a lovely house with my patient generous and very loving Rob - and we've made it our home.

Each day I want to remember how fortunate I am. Each day I will count my blessings. Some days the blessings may not be as obvious - I may have to dig a little deeper to find something. Other days they will flow in abundance.

Today I am grateful for the beautiful day - sunshine and blue skies. Today I am grateful for the time at home to catch up and chill out. Today I am grateful for the beautiful playful pup and graceful regal cat who share our home .... oh and the two chirping budgies who live outside on the front deck. Today I have a lot of reasons to be grateful.

Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment