Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just rolling along


I've lost track of time. One day rolls into the next. But it's a good feeling - I'm not worried. Somehow my days are full but if you were to ask me at the end of the day what is it I have actually done - well, the list is not long.

But I guess I'm getting belonged, I'm marking my territory. The unit looks way different from what it did 7 days ago - flowers in little vases, kitchen organised, mess tidied away and pot plants lined up along the front wall. And I haven't finished yet :)

I look around the unit and it's so different from what I've left behind and what I thought I could live in. And even though cosmetic changes are on the way, the place has a nice feel about it. Our spirit is here and it feels good. We're happy here and it feels good.

There is work to be done and I look forward to starting. But for now I will continue to settle in and become belonged.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment