Thursday, July 1, 2010

Feeling flat

Pic: Puppy after our run

Felt a bit flat today my friends. I had an appointment this morning and it was a no-show. I was very disappointed. I had left home with my notes and my folder feeling very Miss Efficient and Miss Important and I sat and waited in my favourite coffee shop for over half an hour to no avail. I have since received an apology and an offer to reschedule but I've opted to conduct my business by email. It's safer that way .... for now.

I told myself to get over it, that this is T.I. and T.I. time is different from normal time. But I still felt let down and that I deserved at least a phone call or a text message. I don't think it was my place to make contact.

But this afternoon I went for my walk. I took puppy with me and we had a great run along the beach. It was wonderful - the water blue, the day fine with a breeze - and my head cleared.

I came home, watered the plants and the flowers seeds (little shoots have appeared!) and sat with Rob to share a glass of delicious wine.

I feel better now - life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment